Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Our little site is back online!

I have been occupied for some time with family matters and have not kept up with events in the paranormal or mediumship communities for sometime now.

And I even let my website go but had a change of heart and couldn't bear to see my domain end up in the trash heap and decided I valued my past work in this business enough to do something about getting it all back together.

So, earlier this summer I did get the bulk of the web site back and will use pieces of that on this new site to host content and evidence from investigations of the past as well as those of the future.

I've been busy in the twilight of a career in Aerospace and I have moved on to plan the next phase of my career. I'm still working this all out, but GRI will be a part of it somehow. 

I've updated a lot of my tech and plan to use it for field work. I have heavily invested in drone technology and see that getting good use in the field with paranormal work. So expect to see this used in the near future.

My mediumship work is also recommencing - I'm working on my daily meditations and getting my edge back. So far, I am feeling very good about it all and will start readings soon enough. I'm still not sure if I'll do a radio show again or not, but I'm open to the possibility.

So - That puts GRI back into operation sometime in early 2017 and we'll be posting more here as I figure out what to do.

2 comments:

  1. Yay... good to see you looking at the saddle and will be glad when you get back on...

    ReplyDelete